The Seasonal Conditions Information Portal (SCIP) uses a technology that allows fast, stable transfer of data and information direct from the EDIS system to your computer. The portal contains several downloadable features from the NSW Combined Drought Indicator.
Interested how drought has tracked over time?
- The Time Series Charts track how each of the three drought indicators (rainfall, soil water and plant growth) have changed for each Parish across NSW since January 2017.
- The charts are updated weekly, so keep checking back for updates for your region.
- If you need to find your parish, use the interactive map below. Make sure you take note of your Parish, County and LLS region.
Interested in accessing data?
Interested in the maps?
Instructions for using SCIP
- You will be redirected to an external website
- This portal is not currently available on mobile devices
- Accept the Terms and Conditions by hitting Accept.
- First time users: When you download any of the products, you will be prompted to download IBM Aspera Connect at the top of your browser window. This is a small browser plug-in that enables high-speed download of files.
Need help finding your parish?
- Use the map to find your parish.
- You can either drag and scroll to your location or use the search bar at the top right to enter your address/location.
- Click on your location for a popup with parish information.